Thursday

The Power of Positive Thinking

Greetings,

In home business, 2 negatives to not equal a positive!

Recently on a home business message board I frequent, a thread was started about being stuck in a rut. People were posting that they just could not move forward and wanted to 'give up' on their home based business. One thing I noticed in all the posts were the negative words used over and over... couldn't, wouldn't, can't, didn't, frusterated, bummed, gave up.

None went upline...

A few of the posters wanted to give up on their various businesses, and none had spoken to their uplines. If you ever feel lost in business, ALWAYS go to your upline for support. Your upline is there to help you succeed and has no way of knowing you need help unless you tell them!

It's not those around you, it's YOU

One of the posters mentioned that their fire was put out when their family was not excited about their new business. She said it 'took the wind out of her sails' because they were not doing the happy dance along with her. She let their negative response to her new business push her 2 steps back to the point of wanting to quit. When starting a new business, the fact is not everyone is going to jump for joy and feel your same excitement!

Let your excitement shine through!

Don't give up, even if someone does not jump in and buy a product from your company, or give you amazing props for starting a new business - don't let them 'marsh your mellow'! Use that energy, spin it around and propel yourself forward!

My Story, maybe you've experienced the same...

Back while trying other companies I always approached my 'warm market' co-workers, family and friends with my products. Then I'd try a new business. Then I'd try a new business. People got wore out by the fact that I kept changing my mind - it made me look wishy washy! I felt like they wondered 'how long will she stay with this one' hence their lack of excitement for my newest business venture. I heard the comments, 'oh ANOTHER new business?' - 'so how long will you do THIS one?' - 'oh jeez you did not succeed at the others, you won't at this one either'. Brutal huh?

I challenged myself!

Instead of crawling into a hole and giving up, I decided I'd show them! I used that 'hurt' to make my business happen!

Positive Thinking

If you BELIEVE it you will ACHIEVE it! This is most important, you have got to, hands down, no ifs - ands - or buts about it, BELIEVE in yourself. It is so simple to talk yourself out of a good thing because you don't believe you will succeed. You have to tell yourself you WILL succeed.

Positive Affirmations

Speaking positive words every day, will help you achieve positive thoughts that equal positive results. For instance, make a note and stick it on your bathroom mirror.

"I will succeed, failure is not an option"
Simply reading that day after day will put forth a positive thought instead of a negative one!

You must remember...
Building a home based business takes time, energy and devotion. It won't happen overnight, and I can guarantee it won't happen without effort on your part. The magic money fairy does not start sprinkling you with money until AFTER you've done the leg work to get the money flowing your direction!

I BELIEVE anyone can ACHIEVE success...
I believe, I KNOW that anyone who wants success in home business can achieve it. I know people who make 6 figure incomes in almost every single company out there - so there is no question it can be done.
The question is - do YOU have it IN you?
  • Do you have a burning desire to work at home?
  • A burning desire to make it happen so the kids are not in daycare?
  • A burning desire to have extra money each month and financial security?
  • A burning desire to fire your boss and set your own hours?
  • A burning desire to retire early and ENJOY retirement with money?
It CAN happen!

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment