Seriously, I hop on a few times a day to browse status messages, check for wall posts and all that fun Facebook stuff. Well today I've not been able to access Facebook for about two and a half hours and you know what? It's driving me CRAZY!
While on the topic of Facebook, I keep meeting people who refuse to get a Facebook account. They say it's a 'fad' and will go away so they don't want to invest the time.
Let me ask this... If Facebook were a FAD would it...
- ...be promoted on nearly every single TV show and commercial? ("like" us on Facebook!)
- ...be printed on nearly ever single print media? (magazines, newspapers, coupons...)
- ...would all of your service vendors promote a Facebook icon on their websites? (gas/electric/water/etc..)
- ...would your dentist's office have a Facebook logo on their business card?
- ...would you tell people you meet "look me up on Facebook!" ?
I don't think Facebook is going to do anything but GROW! Personally I find it a great way to see what the gals from High School are up to these days, what companies I enjoy shopping with are offering, how people are marketing and of course to meet ~ mingle and network with other like minded individuals!
So I guess one good thing about Facebook being 'down' or whatever it is that's making me not be able to access the site is that I finally did another blog post. LOL
The "is what it is blog" (for the moment)