Monday

One Must Take Their Hands OUT of Their Pockets to Climb the Ladder of Success

There are a group of people walking around the bottom of the ladder to success... they all complain that they are not getting anywhere.  They all have several things in common, first of all they all have excuses.....
  • My Sponsor does not help me.
  • I'm not good at selling.
  • No one I know will buy.
  • I don't have enought time.
  • I don't have enough money.
  • My husband/wife does not support me.
You'll notice they all have a another thing very much in common.  All of their hands are in their pockets. 

What do I mean by this?

Well, in order to climb a ladder it takes effort.  One foot, one hand, one foot one hand, scaling upwards to the top, to the place we call success.  When someone spends their valuable time making excuses, their 'hands are tied' figuratively speaking....

None are putting their feet on the first rung of the ladder because they don't have a hand available to make it happen.  It is too simple state that...
  • My sponsor is not there to help me climb the ladder.
  • I'm not good at climbing a ladder.
  • No one I know will buy the fact that I could climb a ladder.
  • I don't have enough time to climb a ladder.
  • I don't have enought money to climb a ladder.
  • My husband/wife won't allow me to climb a ladder.
Now pay attention to all those sentences and look closer, what does each one have within?  I and/or ME.  When you break it down, the only thing that can stop someone from climbing the ladder of success is the self.  If someone wants it bad enough, if someone has the burning desire within; it does not matter about the sponsor, being good or bad, having the skill, having the money or having the support.  What matters is HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT.

With that said, are you wandering around the bottom?  Misery loves company!  If you want to make a change, onward and upward hot stuff!   Grab ahold of that ladder and go-go-go.  To get from here to there, you have to climb every rung in between!

Alethea Andeson
Climbing up, uP, UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment