Friday

Shine BRIGHTLY from within so the shadows lean the other way...

I just read an article by a Mom who works full time for a well known company that is a bit adult-risque.  She said that other Moms often cast shadows upon her as they feel she has no business being a MOM working in a company associated with girly magazines.

Now all this Mom does is work there, in the office!  Yet others degrade her.  She sounds to be a strong women by the way she worded her article, never the less I could feel her pain...

Growing up I was often cast out and under by others who said I was not good enough, not pretty enough or not smart enough.  Even if they were not putting me down, they were always saying I could work harder, dress different, stand straighter, talk louder or apply myself in other ways.  My errors always gaining attention, my accomplishments thrust to the wayside.

I left a commet on her article and said something along the lines of "Shine brightly from within as this will make the shadows lean the other way..."

I relate this to many in home business as often it only takes one or two people, often those closest to us to say a few damaging words to make us want to quit.  Even myself, when I got involved in MLM had family members who did their best to take the wind out of my sails.  My cure?  I SHINED!

To get from where you are to where you want to be, shine brightly and your route will be well lit for the entire journey!

Alethea Anderson
Bright Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment