Tuesday

How's your Cafe World? All about MLM Dedication!


Okay, here it comes!  Some TOUGH LOVE for MLMers who say "I can't...."

Tell me all about YOUR Cafe World Cafe!

What level are you in Cafe World? 
How long did it take you to figure out how to cook a meal and serve a meal?

How long did it take you to figure out how to expand your cafe?

How long did it take you to figure out how the food could spoil?

How long did it take you to figure out how to send/receive gifts?

How long did it take you to figure out how to add a friend?

How long did it take you to figure out how to hire/fire someone?

How long did it take you to figure out how to change your clothes?

Do you log on Cafe World daily because you want to get to the top?  You want to go up in levels, it feels pretty good huh?  You like it when your "thumbs up" score rises... You love receiving gifts from the efforts of others...

Well you can get to the top of your MLM company by applying effort.  You can go up levels in your company too... You can grow your income (score) and you can earn a residual income (gifts) from the efforts of others too...

Do you get my drift?

In a nutshell, if you can navigate Cafe World, run a successful Cafe, cook dishes, add friends and so on, THEN YOU CAN MARKET YOUR MLM BUSINESS!  Not only can you market it, obviously you have TIME to grow your home based business too!

Now I'm not saying you can't still play, I admit, I'm a Cafe World junkie myself, BUT I know how to fit a wee bit o leisure time in between my networking and marketing, my track record shows this... 

To those who feel they can't build a website, well, it's no harder than learning how to use Cafe World or even Facebook.  For those who feel they can't create a following or gain friends while networking, well, it's no harder than using Cafe World or Facebook.

I told you this one would be on the edge of 'tough love'...  Time to hop out of "Cafe World" and jump into the REALWORLD!   You can make your cake, and eat it too (pun intended) but you also can create a successful MLM home based business...  You simply have to take the steps to get from where you are, to where you want to be. 

Alethea Anderson
The Greasy Spoon {wink}

1 comment:

  1. Do Not Believe The Hype Of MLM Company- it the common opinion about MLM Company. But I found there are some successful MLM company still keeping well. Even my friend also succeed. How it Possible?

    ReplyDelete