Thursday

What if...

Greetings,

What is stopping you...

...from moving forward? Often it's the 'what ifs' in the back of our minds that hold us idle. We need to look at both sides of the 'what if' monster.

What if... (negatives)
  • What if I lose money?
  • What if I can't sell?
  • What if I fail?
It's true, you may worry that you'll lose your invesntment if you can't work the business and feel like a failure.
But...

What if... (positives)
  • What if I earn money?
  • What if I'm trained and selling comes easily?
  • What if I succeed and my wildest dreams become reality?
Let me tell you....
You won't earn money and your dreams won' t come true if you sit on yer buttox...You have to take a chance.

So...
...if you don't take a chance you may be asking yourself in 1 year or 5 years 'What if I DID start my own candle biz?'

Free training, free support, to grow...
...your business as the pace you wish! As a member of my team you will not be left behind as my goal is to help YOU succeed.,,,

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment