Tuesday

Online marketing has interesting people ringing your phone...

I am an internet marketer.
I'm self taught.
I don't pay a penny for my marketing, it's a crew of me, myself and I.
I am creative and innovative. I'm frugal too.
I listen when having conversations, and I 'hear' methods that work.
I use the system presented to me daily.
I pay attention to what works and what does not work.

The CEO of XXXXX Found me Online...

So in my marketing adventures I was recently contacted by the CEO of one of the largest entrepreneur networking sites known to man. I was stunned. I was flattered. I pondered. He was curious why I changed companies after four years. We chatted for over an hour about the industry, about the future, about some projects being worked on. I look forward to chatting with him again...

A professor at UNR Found me Online...

He is developing a project, a presentation about the Direct Sales/Network Marketing industries. He feels more young students should be presented the idea of how this industry can benefit them. I LOVE this idea as if they are shown 'how it works' NOW they can capture the vision. Wow if only I knew at 21 what I do NOW! Granted at 21 we did not have the fabulous internet at our fingers they way we do now. I look forward to participating in this as well!

You just never know who might find you...or what you'll find, on the web!

Alethea Anderson

1 comment:

  1. SEO is also one type of marketing but so many people is not aware with this. SEO can give you stability in search engines. You can get good position in all the search engines by using some good SEO Strategies. search engines results are in accordance with the specific search they are based on, like image search, web search, video search, local or international, etc. Helping the website to gain recognition on web. The highest a website's rankings, the highest number of traffic it gets. Search Engine Optimization is a key to any successful internet marketing strategy. Visit search engine optimisation services for more information.

    ReplyDelete