Monday

May the Fourth Be With You...

"Use the Fourth Luke, use the fourth..."

Did Yoda just get done at the dentist? (I don't know if Yoda even has teeth?) [lol] Did Luke get fed up with forcing the force and give him a fat lip?

Or, maybe it's just May 4th. Get it? 4th = fourth = force... i.e. May the 4th be with you? Totally corny, I know!

But it somehow made a days worth of a top ten Trending Topics on twitter with the hash tag code #starwars as people across the planet wished eachother 'Happy Star Wars Day!'

Now I don't even know if this is an 'official' day or a twitter created event. Well, let me google it and see. (please hold one moment please)

Thank you for holding... Well, evidently I was in some worm hole of a time warp. Star Wars Day is indeed a 'day' of sorts. Check it out on Google. Aand according to Wikipedia...

"May 4 is called Star Wars Day because of a pun or play on words based on the similarity between "May the 4th be with you" and "May the force be with you", a phrase often spoken in the Star Wars movies.

Despite efforts to start a Church with 4 May as its Star Wars Day, as of 4 May 2009 there is no religion-supporting organization that promotes 4 May as Star Wars Day."

Okay, so this work at home Mom learned not just ONE but TWO new things today. Star Wars Day is indeed a day, deemed by someone out there. And, I had no idea that a group was attempting to form the Jedi Church. I wonder what they worship, Jabba the Hut?

Well I'll be! Happy Star Wars Day folks, and May the 4th be with you!

Alethea Anderson