Friday

Blank Spaces

...I write, because I love to write. It's a great outlet to channel emotion that is otherwise held tight within the spirit. Wrapped around muscles as tension, clouding the brain. I write to get those words, those thoughts, OUT of my head.

Not to mention I simply love writing... I love stringing words collectively together to form sentences... thoughts...in black and white yet dancing colorfully and creatively across pages....

"A blank page before me is a challenge. I must fill it with my thoughts and cover it with my words.... "

I write everywhere... Scraps of paper contain quickly jotted thoughts and ideas. The back of receipts, envelopes, business cards. I'm always thinking, always creating, always having ideas.

 I have this blog, a blog about my Boxer Dogs, a blog about the Universe and the Law of Attraction, I write poetry (have since high school). In a nutshell I have about 10 blogs out there in cyber land, plus nearly all social media platforms. I'm always saying something somewhere!

As I wonder "what I want to do when I grow up" sometimes I  feel I'm being called to write...  there is some message I am supposed to be sharing. I'm not exactly sure what is is though....

Until then, I keep writing...

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment