Thursday

MLM - those who 'do' vs. those who 'won't'...

MLM - those who do vs. those who won't...

DO or DO NOT, there is no 'try'." Yoda, Wise Little Green Man

For a little green guy he's pretty wise isn't he? It is 100% factural and true... In MLM you either 'do it' or you 'don't'. There is no in between and there is no trying. Replace the word can't with the word won't. It is impossible to join an MLM and say "I just can't do it". It's not true, you can do anything you put your mind to. If you say you can't do it, you are really saying you won't do it. Seriously, what do you think you can't do?
  • You can't come up with the money to join? NOPE You WON'T come up with the money to join.
  • You can't talk to people you know? NOPE You WON'T talk to people you know...
  • You can't talk in front of people at a party? NOPE You WON'T talk in front of people at a party...
  • You can't talk to a stranger about the opportunity? NOPE You won't talk to a stranger about the opportunity.
  • You can't build a website? NOPE You WON'T build a website.
  • You can't learn how to be a leader? NOPE You WON'T learn to be a leader.
I think you get the jist of it now..."Do or do not, there is not try" In other words you will DO it or you WON'T do it...

Etc..etc...and so on!
Does this sound like tough love? Well it IS! I have seen so many people with a flaming passion to make it happen to only quit, run with their tail between their legs and say 'I can't do it'... By doing this they are basically throwing financial freedom, time with family and so much more right out the door. Because they WON'T do it. That's the difference...

When someone says "I want to be like so and so, I just can't do what she does..." NOPE That person is saying they won't do what she does. The ONLY difference is that the SHE had the DO in her. The driving force to make it happen. Not accepting failure as an option. The passion to keep moving forward.

Do you have what it takes?
  • Do you have a WILL DO attitude?
  • Do you have a passion to make it happen?
  • Are you going to let obstacles block your path or will you climb those walls to get to the dream of success?
  • How high will you jump?
  • How far will you run?
  • When you feel you physically can't go a step further, will you take another step?
I wan't dreamers. I want visionaries. I guess I want Jedis to join my team to help me build an Empire! If you have what it takes, contact me...

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment