Wednesday

Are you ready to make a change in 2008?

Greetings,

You may have stumbled across this blog via cyber space, you may have found a link on my home business website, or I may have directed you here as you asked for more information about this opportunity. Take a few minutes and read through this message to learn about the company, the opportunity and myself...

Are you ready to make a change in 2008?

Have you been thinking of joining the company, but you are just 'not sure'? I understand, it can be quite a decision. I tried many other opportunities before finding this company!

Feel Confident

I work my business as a Leader should, I am here for my team members. I don't push my members, I coach them. But only when they ask, without bombarding them with information they don't want or need.

Grow at YOUR Pace

There is no pressure here, you can grow slowly or as quickly as you like, I'm here to guide you!

You Choose HOW to Run YOUR Business

As a distributor, you have the flexibility to run your business as you wish. You decide how many (or few) hours per week you'd like to devote, you decide what aspect of the business you'd like to work on...

Fundraising
Retailing
Team Building

The icing on the cake...

With this company you are not required to do fundraisers or you are not required to build a team. There is a small monthly commitment, but wouldn't you expect that since you want to run a business?


My Promise

I, Alethea Anderson, am here for my team members. I love my home business and time is devoted to my team. I understand the concept of 'paying it forward' and I take Zig Ziglar's words to heart

"You can have anything you want, if you help enough people get what they want!"

It's all about the TEAM where Together Everyone Achieves More. When you need help I am reachable via email, text and telephone. You are not left alone. You are not going to be sitting clueless in the dark. I commit to help you when you ask me for help!

Why THIS Company?

Here are some facts...

  • The company itself has been around over 20 years.
  • The company is all about the distributors and is one of the ONLY companies that gives such a huge percentage of the income BACK to the distributors.
  • The company provides fabulous incentives, gifts and more.
Why I am personally attracted to this company...

My love for the products and how they resonate with me as a whole!

I am SO Excited to Create 2008

Are you with me? 2008 is going to be GREAT we're going to reach new heights! If you stumbled across the site, be sure to request info via the link to the upper right. If I sent you here, get back with me so we can chat!

Oh I almost forgot....

Did you know there are oodles of Tax Benefits of a Home Based Business? Simply by joining the company you open doors to huge tax benefits. I personally can deduct a portion of my house payment, utilities, telephone, internet, mileage, business supplies and SO much more. Consult your tax advisor to see how a home business can benefit you on your income taxes too.

Let's Talk Soon!

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment