Friday

Finding Your Niche in Network Marketing

Greetings,

What Works for Someone Else, may not work for you...

Well, in the past I tried plastic ware, party wares, skin care, pantry fare, cleaning products and vitamins. Each company I thought...
  • 'wow, how easy people LOVE plastic storage!'
  • 'wow, how easy everyone has birthday parties!'
  • 'wow, how easy people want to look younger!'
  • 'wow, how easy everyone wants food!'
  • 'wow, how easy everyone wants natural cleaning products!'
  • 'wow, how easy everyone wants to be healthy!
Finding Your Niche

The key to this industry is finding YOUR niche. Though plastic ware did not work for me I know people at the top of the company. Though skin care was not for me I know people driving white Mercedes. Those companies were their niches, my niche is something totally different!

Your Niche is your PASSION
To pin point your niche, you have to find your passion. You need to find a product that...
  • ...you will use daily.
  • ...you love and stand behind.
  • ...you can easily talk to others about.
You see once you find your passion the rest is as easy as 123. Not 'easy' in the sense of not putting in effort. But easy in the sense of it coming naturally to you.

Let's see if our passions connect!

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment