Tuesday

The biggest 'why' of all...


Greetings,

My biggest why...

...is my daughter! I worked F/T outside the home and missed her first 3 years of life. Well, that's how I feel! First roll over, first tooth, first step...

From the time I was pregnant...

...until my daughter was 3 years old I searched and searched for a way to be home. Finally in the Spring of 2002 I just walked in and quit. It was the best thing I did and I never looked back!

Catching Stars!

Things are coming into place, stars are within reach, dreams are coming true. I LOVE working at home, getting up early, waking up my daughter, eating breakfast together and walking her to school. I know she gets there safe, and she knows I'll be there to meet her after school to walk home too. It is such a joy to be here for her, not daycare, not after school care - ME! MOMMY!

Other great reasons...

...about working at home. I don't have to miss work to go to the dentist, I don't have to take on of my sick days if my daughter gets ill.
  • I am my own boss!
  • I set my own schedule!
  • I create my income!
  • I have valuable time with my family!
If you are looking for a way to work at home...

...let's talk!

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment