Sunday

My home business helped me make a new friend...



Greetings,
Meet Bodhi, my newest friend!
My home business helped my family get Bodhi, a pure bred, AKC registered Boxer from Champion lines. Isn't he handsome? He is a Classic Fawn, those wrinkles are just so kissable and his super short fur feels like velvet!
If I did not work at home...
...a Boxer would not have been a good fit for our family. Boxers need lots of interaction and attention - and WOW does he get a lot of it! I can see a huge difference in his behavior vs dogs of times past. In 1995 we got a Mastiff/Lab puppy, my husband and I both worked full time so he was alone for over 9 hours a day and we just felt horrible. I can't imagine leaving Bodhi alone for that long! No wonder why at 6 months Bear ate our entire couch (literally, down to the wood frame). I'm older, wiser and I've done my breed research!
Because I'm home with puppy...
He is already 95% potty trained! He is only 9 weeks old and the only accidents he has are if I don't see him asking to go outside. Our previous pooch was not fully trained until he was about 16 weeks which is pretty average. He also will come by name and actually understands the 'sit' command already!
Proud Puppy Mama
I am honored to work at home and feel so blessed, Bodhi is truly a fur angel and this candle lady's new best friend! He sleeps at my feet in my home office, follows me, talks to me, listens to me - what more could I ask?
Would you like to earn extra cash for a new friend?
You CAN make your dreams come true, financial freedom, more TIME for the things you want to enjoy!

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment