Saturday

Hole In One!


Greetings,

Hole in ONE!
You know that feeling, when you get a hole in one? EVEN if it's just mini golf, you shout out a little hoot and dance a little jig... That's how I feel every day when I wake up!

I LOVE what I do!
It is so easy to get out of bed when you are excited about your business! I can't sleep in any more, the sun rises and I'm up! I head out back in the warm summer sun and water my garden, growing up with beautiful flowers, herbs and some veggies too! Our grass is lush and green (thanks hubby!) It is such a blessing with panoramic mountain views and clean air!

After I enjoy my gardening...
I boot up the computer to start the day! What an easy commute! Down the hall, no traffic except for a sleepy husband merging towards the shower or dog herding me towards the back door. I make my smoothie, sit down and get to work.

Are you looking for your 'hole in one'?
I'd love to show you how you can make every day feel like a hole in one with your own home based business!

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment