Saturday

But I don't want to BUG my family and friends...

I hear this all the time...

"I've tried many businesses before, and my family and friends think I'm NUTS. I don't even WANT to tell them I'm joining another company..."
Do you feel this way? You are not alone, many people have changed companies during their quest for the perfect home business. This is not only okay, it's normal. Very seldom will you find the successful Nework Marketer who made a fortune in the very first company they joined. Usually, we try a few, learn some valuable lessons along the way, eventually finding our mother ship!

There is no reason to 'bug' anyone about your new home business. The first step is to remove any negative thoughts and imagery from your mind, because if you feel like you are bugging people, you are going to create it!

Now let me share my experience... I felt the same way, I thought for sure no one in my family would even want to hear about, touch, feel or even look at anything from my business. I had gotten so much negative reaction like...


  • ANOTHER one?

  • Those things never work...

  • A pyramid scheme?

  • Or they'd ramble on to tell me how so and so a friend of a friend twice removed got totally screwed over because of some MLM.

So I TOTALLY resonate your thought process in not wanting to BUG anyone about your new business! This is what I did.

I did not directly tell ANYONE that I knew personally about my business. I simply incorporated my business into my life. Those that I knew; co-workers, family, friends, neighbors ~ they all got products from my company as gifts. Birthday, Housewarmings, Christmas, etc...

I used the products in my own home, I am a product of my product. I use them. I love them. I share them!

I never said a word BUT people asked, and that that point I told them. Guess what they all said?

"You have these awesome products and never told me???"

Ironic isn't it? It's all in the confidence and the presentation! I'd love to show you how to 'not bug your friends' it's part of what I do as a team leader and a coach....

Alethea Anderson
The anti-bugger

Thou shall not bug thy friends and family...

No comments:

Post a Comment