Thursday

Law of Attraction: How Does your THOUGHT come into play?

Thoughts are things.

Thoughts are vibrations.

Thoughts are energy.

Where do YOU focus YOUR thought?

Have you ever heard these sayings?

  • Careful what you wish for!
  • If you think it, it will come true!
  • Don't say that, you'll  make it happen!

Have you ever said something that you instantly wished you had not said only to stop and search for something wood to knock upon, as you have heard that if you knock on wood, it will confirm the belief that it will not happen. (to see why this actually WORKS, see tomorrow's blog!)

The power of thought is the most powerful energy in the Universe:

Thought comes from all that was.
Thought comes from all that is.
Thought comes from all that will be.

How does one actually define 'thought'?  Is thought generated from our brains?  Where exactly does thought come from?  In reality, thought - just - is.  It is Universal consciousness.

Now, how do you think?   Not what do you think, but HOW do you think?  Often when people are studying the Law of Attraction they find that they get the opposite of their desires.   They then deem that the Law of Attraction does not work.  

Why does this happen?

Well, you get what you think about!  (Good or Bad, the focus of your ATTENTION is what you ATTRACT)   So many people focus on something incorrectly.  i.e.

I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this...

They are focusing on what it is that they do NOT want, and in return, that is the vibration they are creating, and the Universe delivers exactly what it is you are focusing your attention on, be it good or bad.

Say you want more money, and you are focusing on how you don't have money.  You want it, you say you are allowing it, you are asking the Universe to manifest it, BUT you are coming from a place of lack.  "I can't pay my bills, I need money."  Well the Universe is delivering on the strongest vibration "I can't pay my bills" and delivering exactly what you are asking for...

How about business?  Do you find you say these things?

I can't afford it.
I am not a sales person.
I can not talk to strangers.
My family will never support me.
No one will buy anything.
No one is visiting my website.
I call my leads but no one joins.
I have failed in this industry before.

It is as simple as modifying your thoughts....

I will find a way to afford it.
I will show my product to people and they will buy it.
I will start a conversation with one new person per day.
My family will see me succeed.
I will market my website and attract visitors.
I will call my leads and follow up with them attracting business partners.
I have quit this industry before, but now I'm changing my focus.

The Universe is precise, with laser focus, so be precise, with laser focus, your intentions.  What DO you want?  Believe it.   Be sure to read tomorrow about how 'knocking on wood' REALLY works!

Alethea Anderson
Playing with Thoughts