Sunday

Call your leads! (promptly)

Greetings,

I cannot stress enough how important it is to contact your leads. I have learned my lesson - a few times already. I supposed I needed to be **bonked** a few times with it before I 'got' it!

Here is an example...I had a lead come through my marketing website on Thursday 5/4. She also called my toll free line and left a message to call her after 7 pm CST. I printed the lead and noted to call her 5 pm PST which would be 7 where she lived.

I got side tracked and did not call. Then I told myself, I'll call her Friday. I was out all day and - forgot. Then I told myself "oh I can't call her on the weekend, I'll call her Monday...."

Well today I was out and about today (Sunday) and when I got home I checked my caller ID. She had called my home office. So this lead has made 3 attempts to contact me - am I NUTS?

I picked up the phone and called her immediately! A lovely lady who had attended an event on the other side of the US a short while ago. The consultant who represented the company did not give her any information when she asked about the opportunity so she headed to the web on her lunch break at work and contacted me.

She was very excited about this business and knows as a fact she could do amazing and fun event hostings! She would love to replace her current jobs (yes she works 2!) and have more money to spoil her darling grand son. I want to help her make it happen!

So here is the part where I need to emphasize to call the leads promptly. She told me since she had not yet heard from me - she contacted another distributor today. So now I have a risk of losing this fabulous lady! 100% my bad!

At this point I can only hope I made a connection with her. She is a charming and fantastic lady, I do hope she partners with me. Wherever she lands in this amazing company, I wish her well.

I have learned a valuable lesson on time...Contact leads, contact them quickly!

Have an amazing day!

~Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment