Saturday

Why training calls are important!

Greetings,

If you've ever been in Direct Sales before, you know they hold training conference calls. You, like me,
may have found these calls to be kind of a pain to try to get to. It is so easy to make up excuses as to
why you cannot call in...

"It's at our dinner time"
"I have to put the kids to bed"
"That's when my favorite show is on"
"Saturday? I'll still be sleeping!"

Today I made our Saturday Training call, hosted by the first Director in the Company. Astounding, inspiring, uplifting!

She shared ideas on how to...
  • boost business during the summer months
  • local marketing ideas
  • web marketing ideas
  • methods for mailing out to prospects
  • pre-prepping for the Fall candle season
  • keeping in tune with one's self with reading self improvement books
I have not made every single call in the past, but each time I make a great call like this one it really inspires me to be on the next!

It is so simple to make a 30-45 minute call fit into your schedule. It is worth it to have a successful home based business. This small chunk of time will add to dollars over time, so it is valuable time, well spent.
I highly recommend you do your best to make the corporate training calls, they will dazzle you, inspire you and lift you to levels never thought possible.

If you are thinking about joining a home business, please email me for a list of Opportunity Calls. There are several each week held by the Top Guns of the company!

Once you join our team, then you will get the schedule to the fabulous business building, business growing training calls.

"See' you on the calls!
Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment