Wednesday

Your success = equals = my success...

Greetings,

Beautiful day here in Northern Nevada! I got up early, processed some emails, send out some CD/scent sample packets and dropped the kiddo off at school. I then headed into town to meet one of my fellow team members. She is a vendor at a big event this weekend and she borrowed a few supplies from me to fill up her display table.

I am very excited for her, this is her first event and it is a local oldies car show with lots of traffic! This will be a great way for her to launch her new home based business. She's been doing great so far, and this will give her a turbo boost!

As a team leader I help my team succeed in any way I can as my team's successes = equal = my successes. The more their businesses grow, the more my business grows - so I am devoted to help any of my team members who want to succeed!

I'd love to help you have a successful home based business as well. If you are considering starting a business, please don't hesitate to contact me so we can discuss how this business can work for you and how I can help you reach your goals!

~Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment