Tuesday

A Pocket FULL of WANTS or A Pocket FULL of CA$H?

One simple question, which one pays the bills? A pocket full of cash OR a pocket full of wants?



(it's a trick question, or is it?)


Let's say a magic Genie appears before you and says, "Before you there is a simple pair of jeans. Here I offer you two bags. One bag is full of all your imagined wants and the other is full of cold, hard cash. I give you a choice, select one bag, and fill the pockets of the jeans with as much as you can, and it is yours to keep...



What would you do? Start taking cash and filling every nook and cranny for your take home bonus, or ponder upon it and go for the 'wants'?

Now I'm one who fully believes that the imagination is the key to creation. I 110% believe that wanting is the beginning to manifesting your desires. BUT. Action is the difference that separates the 'wanters' from the 'do-ers'.


Many use excuses as their weakness. I 'want to' but I can't. I 'want' to be successful but am not successful. I know what I 'want' to accomplish but I just can't do it.

At the end of the day, who has more? The person who took the hot jeans, the cash and booked a vacation? Or the person who has an amazingly sexy pair of jeans full of, well, wants.

You see, sometimes when opportunity is presented before you, there is a choice. The reaction to the opportunity, and the action taken when you step forward. If you wanted a $100 bill, and the radio said 'a hot air balloon will be dropping $100 bills over the next town in one hour' would you think...

"..oh I want $100, but so many people will go, I'm not even going to bother..."

Or would you see the opportunity and take action...

"HONEY GOTTA GO!!!" as you are running out the door...

Now who has more chance of putting $100 in their pocket? The 'wanter' or the one who took action? I would have had my keys in my hand and would have been in my car before the person on the radio stopped talking and would have heard the rest of the announcement on the car radio while I was en route on the highway. But that's me, I take action. I also would have stuffed the jeans with cash in case you are wondering...

There has to be balance, you have to know what you want, but you have to be willing to look opportunity in the face and be willing to rise to the challenge and take what is yours.
Now do you want to be successful, or are you going to be successful? Let's talk...

Alethea Anderson has a pocket full of sunshine and CA$H, do you?
Follow me on twitter and see me on facebook!