Friday

She LOL as she Ate Powdered Doughnuts and Downed a Blue Dew : All while on the wii Fit



So I was talking on the phone to a fellow work at home Mom friend, (who shall remain nameless to protect mocking) and she told me she was up bright and early today using her wii fit.

I'm not sure if you have experienced the wii fit yet, but it's pretty extraordinary! It actually measures your weight, body mass index and balance and tracks your progress with a virtual weigh in with goals and a trainer each day that you use it.

You get to do aerobic, strength training and yoga. You really get a work out too. Sweat and all! So as I'm talking to my friend she admits that she was laughing at herself while on the wii this morning. Now if you've ever watched anyone on the wii, it is amusing to say the least, no matter who it is. So I thought she was going to say she was doing some crazy yoga pose and lost her composure or something. Well, no....



She continued on to say that in the middle of the wii's delay in between modes, (when the system tracks progress) she was running to the kitchen to grab powdered doughnuts, snarfing them down and sprinting back to the wii. I didn't know how to process it, I wanted to laugh, but did not want to laugh, you know? But she really started laughing and said she found humor in the whole thing. Which, I admit, is pretty dang funny!




Then she goes on to say 'it gets better!' She continued to say 'I washed the doughnuts down with blue mountain dew!' Okay, that one got me, hilarious!

So she started her day with the rush of exercise, the rush of sugar and the rush of caffeine. ZING!

Perhaps not negative on the calorie intake balance, at least she's even steven!


I love working at home, it's so fun to 'hang out' with friends locally, online and via phone. What a blessing!


I suppose I ought to power up my wii fit, bikini season is coming...


Cheers,

Alethea Anderson

What'd the birdie say? "TWEET!"












No comments:

Post a Comment