Sunday

Gratitude is the key that unlocks every door.

Many times we focus on what we do not have, we focus on the 'lack' of what is. This energy leaves us feeling dark, which results in that heaviness, which in turn attracts more lack, darkness, and heavy energy.

It can be very difficult to feel grateful when we feel like the world is out to get us, and that everything is going wrong in our lives. However, the more ways we can express gratitude, the more we will start being surrounded in the light, and the feeling of that heaviness will start to lift, and we will find that we start feeling better and attracting more good things.

How do we start? Find something, anything, you are grateful for. It can be something small... When you express the gratitude, feel it with warm light emitting from your heart.....

  • I am grateful for the fuzzy socks on my feet.
So simple, yet it will shift the energy ever so slightly....
  • I am grateful for this chair I sit upon.
True gratitude for the small things in life, on a daily basis, will continue to shift the energy around you...
  • I am grateful to be able to smell the aroma of this rose.
  • I am grateful to be able to see this amazing rose starting to bloom at sunrise.
  • I am grateful to be able to see this drop of dew on the rose.
You can express your gratitude at any time, and take it anywhere with you. Even if you are feeling distressed standing in a long line at a store...
  • I am grateful that I have the means to make this purchase.
There is always, always, always something we all can be grateful for. The more gratitude we express, we will find we hold the key to unlock doors with abundant blessings....

What are you grateful for?

Alethea Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment