Friday

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year! WOW, another year has flown by at warp speed... As I welcome this new year with open arms, I am realizing what a momentous time it will be. I'm starting a new job, my daughter will be graduating high school, starting college, and turning 18.

Among so many other amazing and exciting things I have visioned to be taking place!

As I am excited for these new and amazing things, I reflect back on 2015, the sands of time have now passed and that year is but a memory. Let the waters wash away the negative, and freshen the path for the new and positive. Let the door open and create new memories in 2016!

Each year people often make resolutions; to lose weight, to break bad habits, to exercise more, to eat healthy, etc...etc... However if people do not stick to their resolutions they then feel as if they've failed themselves...

This year simply have a goal to be better. Be kinder. Be happier. Feel good if you take a walk, but don't beat yourself up if you don't. Feel good if you eat some carrots, but don't beat yourself up if you eat cake. Do what makes YOU feel GOOD.

Smile more. Say more loving and kind words. Look at the blue skies more. Smell the flowers more. Hug your pets more.

Do happy. Feel happy. Be happy.

Put the HAPPY in your Happy New Year!

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment