Sunday

Who are you ALLOWING to be your ANCHOR? (WHO is stopping YOU from being successful in MLM?)

Yes, I said ALLOWING.  No one can hold you back, hold you down or stop you. 

Unless - you - ALLOW - them - to - do - so.


Having been working exclusively from home since 2002 I've talked to so many people that say things like...

  • My husband gives me grief so I can't move forward in my business.
  • My kids are so young that I have no way to work my business.
  • My schedule is so busy that I have to time to work my business.
  • My friends don't like the product so I have no one to sell to.
  • My community is poor so no one will buy.

Now step back a minute.  All of those are EXCUSES "blaming" someone else for lack of success in home business.   These people are allowing someone to be their ANCHOR.  They are allowing their husband, kids, schedule, friends, community to hold them back and prevent them from moving forward.

Time to pull in the anchor, or I recommend, let it loose to sink to the bottom of the abyss!  Only YOU are your OWN anchor!  

If hubby gives you grief, all you  have to do is work around him.  Do you have the passion to make it happen?  Then keep moving forward!

If the kids are unruly little heathens that never sleep then do your networking at McDonald's, go where the other Mommies go.  If there is a will, there is a way!

If your schedule is so busy then bring your business into your lifestyle!  Pass out business cards, samples, catalogs while going about your daily business.

If your friends don't like the product, find DIFFERENT people who DO.

If your community is poor and says they won't buy, then you simply need a little work on teaching your customers the 'value' of your product.

To get from where you are to where you want to be, you have to cut the anchor chain and take the steps to get there!

I know, hard core right?  Well I believe it's all about CHOICE.  We can CHOOSE to move forward.  We can CHOOSE to run our engines with the 'anchor' firmly attached to the substrate.  What do YOU choose?

Alethea Anderson
Anchors Away! (aweigh)