Wednesday

Do you Believe Paths Cross for a Reason?



Today I went into one of my favorite shops in Walnut Creek, a little shop I've been going to since high school with a unique collection of goodies.  I love to wander around the store, I could stay there all day!

While finishing up shopping, I started talking with the woman tending the store - do you ever just have that 'connection' with someone?   Sometimes you find an answer to a question you had been seeking, or even be led in the correct direction from a path you were lost on...  Other times you feel you can just open up and speak freely, or like you were long lost friends...


I fully believe that every interaction we have with someone has meaning, even if just an eye contact or a smile.  There is something to gain from that energy exchange!  We just need to be aware...

Grateful for my connection today!

Always be open to see 'why' you are crossing paths, don't miss the message!

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com




No comments:

Post a Comment