Saturday

Do You Ever Just Sit and Think? Where AM I GOING?

Sometimes you just don't realize how fast time is passing, until almost a year has passed before your eyes.  It was January 1, 2013 when I had planned to breathe life into this blog again.  Here it is December 2013, and I've had one post between then and now...


Do you ever pause to think what exactly you've accomplished?  Do you ask yourself questions like...
  •   Where AM I GOING? 
  •   Where AM I HEADED?

That is where I am right now... working full time for someone else - sometimes over 50 hours a week, having quite a 'marker' of a birthday in October, time passing by, life passing by... Feeling like I am missing moments...

Something I' always thinking about... As a New Year rapidly approaches, what am I going to do to make 2014 different, fresh, exciting, new?

Thinking Out Loud...

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment