Sunday

Sunday Drive: Porsche Cayman, this Mom did a quick (xxx) mph

So today I was helping hubby bring some vehicles to the auto detail shop and I drove a Porsche Cayman, notably the modern day 'poor man's Porsche', but a Porsche none the less...  It was silver, it looked sporty, and I got to take this little puppy for a spin...

Hopped on I-680 - shifting 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and whoops... I was cruising at 75 mph.... I was behind hubby who was also in a Porsche, but a black Turbo... he dropped a gear or two and gassed it, heard that Turbo kick in and I was dusted.  So I dropped a couple gears, gassed it, and romped to a quick (xxx) mph...

A little something to get the blood pumping for a second or two, exhilarating!

Then  right back to 65, because I'm a good, safe, driver :)

I've had the luxury of driving some pretty fantastic cars over the years due to hubby's ties to the auto industry and the Porsche was actually a very comfortable ride for a sports car....

A little adventure for the day, vroom, vroom... 

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment