Monday

Ever wonder WHY we DO the things we DO for others?

Sometimes we go out of our way to do something really nice for someone, even if it takes us off course and causes a major inconvenience.  In the end to find it unappreciated.  I know it's about the doing, and not about the thank you, but sometimes you do want just a little, a smidgen, a micro, a nano bit of appreciation to confirm that we are doing the right things for the right people.

Whenever I feel this way I have to remind  myself of the following...


..it reminds me that I am me, and I do nice things because I am me... :)

Next time you feel unappreciated, remember, you did it because it felt good to do it - not because you want someone to appreciate you....

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment