Saturday

Organizing the Home Office

Today I decided to re-organize the home office... 

I was getting that feeling of being overwhelmed a bit, enclosed, surrounded by too much stuff.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm super organized, to the point of having it pointed out multiple times, by multiple people, that I'm 'anal'... 

Sometimes my organization may go a bit overboard.  So today was a day of purging; old paperwork, condensing my baskets, boxes and containers to include fewer things IN fewer things (sometimes less IS more).

WHEW it was a lot of work, and if you peeked in my office door, it actually does not even look like I spent a day organizing my home office - LOL...

Doesn't that drive you nuts? When you know you did so much but it just does not appear you did?  (well me and our recycle bin in the garage know).  I got rid of a LOT today, and it feels GREAT!

Getting rid of the old, allows room for the new!  Here's to 2014!

Alethea Anderson
MultiMediaMom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment